Overview of the Fellowship Program
Why Become a CCDS Innovation Fellow?
We are perfectly positioned to lead AI-enabled advancements in medicine given our unique combination of core capabilities:
- We are deeply embedded in the healthcare system, allowing us insight into high value end-user needs and workflow, and providing us real-world testing grounds.
- We have access to vast stores of biomedical data, significant computational infrastructure, and data science expertise for training and testing models.
- We lead with a product development mindset and have deep understanding of the sales channel, regulatory and translation considerations needed for commercialization.
- We collaborate with key industry partners to ensure the commercial feasibility of scaling and distributing our solutions.
Potential fellows with a background in medicine, biosciences and/or engineering, computer science are encouraged to apply. Masters, medical, or doctorate degrees are required. Fellows will be selected based on their experience, passion for healthcare, and drive. Applicants are welcome from any country.
- Our fellowships provide the most in-depth training experience in health technology innovation. All are multidisciplinary experiences that involve hands-on health technology projects with mentorship from our team.
- We offer 3 Innovation fellow opportunities: Postdoc, Clinical and Data Science.
Our opportunities reside at the CCDS in downtown Boston!
A 15-24 month, full-time program designed for individuals from anywhere in the world who are passionate about improving health through technology innovation.