Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Support clinical research strategy
- Support data pipeline and processing efforts necessary for model training (e.g., data curation, annotation, and augmentation).
- Interface with physicians to help identify high value opportunities in medical imaging, pathology, and electronic health record data for the use of machine learning.
- Understand and ensure compliance with policies and procedures required for clinical validation within the Partners HealthCare system
- Prepare and report on the status of clinical investigations internally and externally
- Analyze data acquired during the course of the clinical investigation, prepare reports and presentations based on clinical findings
- Use the Partners HealthCare values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a doctoral/MD degree
- Deep familiarity with the practice of medicine, medical terminology and clinical workflows, including medical imaging diagnostics, pathology, and clinical laboratory medicine
- Comfort with basic statistics and proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and database software are preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with cross functional teams including staff at all levels of the organization including both technical and non-technical personnel
- Exceptional problem solving and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, independent and possesses the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others of different skill sets, backgrounds and levels within and external to the organization